I arrange a full course in handmade paper at my workshop. The aim of the course is to gain general knowledge about how paper is made and by practice gain experience with the process from fiber to paper. During the course, each participant will produce paper in different designs and qualities.
- Introduction of different paper grades.
- We look at paper made of cotton, linen, straw, bark, mushroom, grass etc.
- Preparation of pulp in cotton and recycled materials.
- Cooking and banking of bark fiber.
- Sheeting, gluing, relief, embossing, three-dimensional shape.
- Literature and equipment list.
Price each day 1250,- NOK incl. materials, tea and coffee. Course fee must be paid before start of course. Binding registration. Account Number: 6035.12.02958
Fjellgt. 13, 0566 OSLO. Fjellgata is located at Rodeløkka between Carl Berner and Grünerløkka.
From 10:00 to 16:00
Minimum 6 people. Private courses can also be arranged by special request. Contact me for details.